Allentown, PA area!! Scheduling Interviews Now!!! ....CALL ME!!!!
This comprehensive child and adolescent mental health organization provides a full spectrum of psychiatric services to the Eastern Pennsylvania region. They are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist with experience in treating adolescents older than 14, to join our medical staff of 15 full-time providers.
This organization operates a 120-bed inpatient psychiatric hospital and a 220-bed Residential Treatment Facility dedicated to addressing the unique mental and behavioral health care needs of children and young adults. Their campus is located outside Allentown, PA., on a safe, secure countryside setting of more than 260 acres. The campus is one hour north of Philadelphia; two hours west of New York City and within or near two of Pennsylvania’s highest rated school systems yet located in a low cost of living area.
Salary and Benefit Highlights:
- Total compensation in excess of $250,000
- 20 vacation days
- 7 floating holidays + 6 fixed holidays
- 15 sick days
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Long and short term disability plans
- Tax deferred savings plans
- Flexible spending accounts