BOOMING NEW ACUTE PARTIAL PROGRAM in Historic and Vibrant Philadelphia, PA!!!! A very prestigious and established children's facility seeking a part-time/half-time Board Certified Child Psychiatrist!!! Excellent facility and a Great support staff!! Candidate must be a Board Certified Child Psychiatrist. The child psychiatrist should have demonstrable experience, obtained either in a training program or in a professional practice, working with children.
The facility is specifically seeking a Board Certified Child Psychiatrist for up to 20 hours of psychiatric time to meet the needs of their brand new Acute Partial Program that will be serving 40 children at a time for 20 days.
He/she should have experience and feel comfortable working with a treatment team of quite diverse backgrounds and training levels, be able to supervise and teach in relevant areas, be familiar with the treatment planning process, and be willing to contribute to the medical/psychiatric aspects of the Quality Management program.
1. Provide psychiatric services to patients referred from any program or agency with which they have contract.
2. Perform psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring.
3. Participate in review and authorization of treatment plans.
4. Take part in the In-Service training program for staff.
5. Participate, when indicated, in parent support and training.
6. Take part in clinical case conferences as needed.
7. Take part in Quality Management program as appropriate.
8. Assume additional clinical or administrative duties as agreed upon with the Director of Child Psychiatry or the Executive Director.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Jay Holland at FCS or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.783.9152 ext: 225